Classes limited to 16 attendees to maintain one-on-one time with instructor.
Join us at:
Munderloh Integrated Medical
1501 S. Yale Street #250
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Course qualifies for 16 hours of CE credit
If you enjoy seminars where you sit for hours listening to a sales pitch about a technique or product with NO Supportive Evidence, NO Public Demand, and NO Practical Way to integrate it into your office, this course is NOT for you.
+ Learn how to use this technique to address the Pain and Functional conditions your patients bring you EVERY DAY.
+ Learn how to perform Dry Needling safely and effectively in a traditional Chiropractic Setting utilizing standards set forth by the CDC.
+ Learn how to integrate Dry Needling into the techniques you are ALREADY using.
+ Enjoy a SMALLER CLASS SIZE for more personal attention during the majority of the class that is hands-on!
+ Become well versed in the RELEVANT RESEARCH that is flooding the Indexed Peer Reviewed Literature on Dry Needling every day!
+ Leave feeling re-invigorated and confident that you are bringing something valuable to your patients Monday morning.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
• Have a thorough understanding of DN history and clinical applications.
• Locate Target Anatomical Structures, and Identifying the underlying pathology.
• Choose the most appropriate needle length, placement, angle and manipulation.
• Understand absolute and relative contraindications to DN therapy.
• Begin using “Needle Feel” to determine needle location and tissue condition.
• How and when to incorporate electrical stimulation, as well as the physiological rational behind its use.
• How and when to integrate DN into your already existing treatment protocols to maximize its efficacy in a real world practice setting.
Class Times for 2 day course :
Day 1: Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Day 2: Sunday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
“I look forward to finally be able to share something with profession that absolutely transformed my practice and breathed new life into my passion for treating patients. My hope is that Dry Needling will be the catalyst for positive change for you as much as it has been for me.”
- Aaron Wiegand,DC,CCST,FIAMA,SFDN